Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Now Offering Organic Bloom Frames

Okay, so. You have met with your photographer, had some custom images captured that you love, now - what do you do with all of those photos?    

I have an idea! 



Handmade, heirloom quality wood frames that come in 54 different colors. Each frame is a custom order so instead of settling, you can get one that fits who you and your family are, while supporting a small American business. 

These frames are only available through photographers, and I am proud to announce that I will now be offering these to all of my past, current and future clients.

Even better, if you order a frame (or frames) before I make place my next order on Monday August 29th, 2011 - I will go ahead and fill that frame with a print (of your choice) from our session.  From 2 x 3 to 5 x 15 to 11 x 14 - Perfect for grandparents, custom storyboards and your home. Since every order is custom you can get the size you need in the color and style you want it 

Questions? Ready to order? Want to see what YOUR photo would look like in a frame?  E-Mail {click@ellashermanphotography.com} me to get that order placed before the 29th.

Some links you might find helpful:

P.S. If you haven't had a session with me yet no worries, I am a San Diego Organic Bloom frame vendor, so you can still purchase a frame from me - but you should really check out my website

Collage images via 

No comments:

Post a Comment