Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where Ya Been? {Escondido Photographer}

Hiya! Where have I been?

From Oceanside to Chula Vista, photograph after photograph you all have been keeping me beyond busy, and I am so very thankful for it! From the bottom of my heart, thank you - I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful people! From weddings to newborns I have been invited to capture so many big moments and new lives, and it has been an honor.

So, Shall we move on to some pictures to sum up my past several months?

There are too many to post, your scrolling finger would get tired, so how does a collage including just a bit of everything sound?

So, here we go.....

And these are just a small portion of what I have been getting up to these past months! With a dedicated work schedule, I look forward to updating this blog regularly and meeting some fantastic new families.

P.S. Remember that little facebook post I made about starting another blog with my good friend Charlotte of RedCharlotte?  It is going strong - not to mention the unique summer styled picnic cake smash photo shoot we just did for our kiddos turning 1! Come on over and check out www.finchfound.com and see what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment