Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Old Soul {San Diego Child Photography}

World, meet Cora!


Cora is beautiful, sweet, loving, and just a couple days younger than my own son. Cora's mother is beautiful, sweet, loving and an amazing example of what a mother should be.  She was also kind enough to let me test out my new headband on Cora for this shoot.  Thanks!

I won't write much in the blog post, because I am quite certain that your heart is busy melting and you won't read a bit of what I write anyways. Trust me, I understand.

So....heart....melt away.



In this case, I do believe that Cora's pictures are worth more than any words I could write!

Folks, if you are interested in having Ella Sherman Photography capture who your child is in images, please, don't be shy, get in touch!

click@ellashermanphotography/858.335.9893

1 comment:

  1. You did such an amazing job. We will seriously cherish these photos forever. Thank you Ella!

    All the best, Cora's mom!

    ReplyDelete