Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Story Telling with Miss I {San Diego Child Photography}

I am not going to lie, I love editing photos. I love seeing the shots that most people will never see, and I love seeing how the shots progress as the session moves forward.

Case in point, Miss I.


Going through her photos while editing literally had me laughing out loud. In person she is a hilariously sweet baby, captured in pictures she looks like the world's greatest story teller with impressive gesticulation. You can tell that when she grows up, and starts talking (well, talking so the rest of the world can understand) people are going to listen, and how could they not?


Oh yeah, she is,just. that. cute.


Communication isn't just about speech though. Look at those eyes. She has things to "say".


And one just because.

1 comment: