Monday, February 21, 2011

This isn't one sided {San Diego Family photographer}

Each time I am invited to photograph your family, child, newborn or four legged family member I am invited into your lives. I get to know a little about all of you, who you are, where you are coming from and for some of you, where you want to be going. I frequently get to meet several generations of your family and I love every minute of it!

So, I thought I would start doing a post every now and then letting you into my life, and getting to know a little about the person behind the camera. After all, it is only fair, right? You invite me into your life, please, welcome to mine!

I can't think of a better, more appropriate place than to introduce you to my Son, (Wes)ley. Which, when I say that there isn't any reason to clean up your house, or get out of your yoga pants for a newborn session, he is my reason for understanding, and the reason why I don't think twice about scooting the pile of dirty burp cloths to the side and continuing on my merry way. I have been there, and to be perfectly honest, might still be there...a little bit.

Have you met Wes?
This is our 7  month old hunk of burning love. In the past week or so, he has been starting to squint his eyes when he is really happy. I live for the eye squint. This eye squint is all I can talk about. I adore the eye squint. I am sure that last statement shocks you.

Every single cheesy cliche about how wonderful babies are, you can just go ahead and insert here, because he is the light of our life, our world changed when he entered our lives, so on and so forth.

Simply put, he is so very loved by my husband and I.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Cora is doing the eye squint too. I call it her stinker face. Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete