Thursday, March 31, 2011

All these babies... {San Diego Newborn Photographer}

All these babies lately, I feel so blessed! 

Here is Landon, and be still my beating heart, just look at him!

I tease, I tease! But just long enough to tell you the second I met Landon, and saw how he only had eyes for his mom. My heart just melted. Right there on the floor.

Okay - this is Landon.


Fun fact: Because of the way some of these pictures are taken, you can see a fun reflection in the babies eye's.  A lot of times, it is my reflection as a hoover. Not this time though, because of how I was angled, that would be his mom, Jenn, reflecting in his eyes.


Such a sweetheart, and those eyes.
Welcome to the world Landon, and thank you for sharing him with us Jenn and Brian!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment