Monday, March 7, 2011

You know this is going to be good...{San Diego Maternity Photographer}

....when the first picture I post is this....

Meet Marty and Jael!

Alright, I admit it, I am starting to get a bit jealous. What is with all these beautiful pregnant women?  How do they do it? 

Oh, sorry, you still here? My moment of jealousy has passed, thanks for sticking it out.

Okay, meet Marty and Jael!

They are young, adorable, fun and they are going to make fantastic parents. We met up at Powerhouse Park in Del Mar for their maternity pictures, and after several gloomy weeks, the weather couldn't have been more perfect.



Look at that beautiful bump and that fantastic natural light.


A quick anecdote about Marty and Jael. As I was sitting on the couch, editing photos of these two, my husband was curled up next to me. He was doing his own thing but glanced over at my work and said "Wow, those two really love each other, huh?"

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

Nail hit on head. After spending just two hours with these two, there were several things that were clear. Their kindness, their graciousness, how fun they are, but what really stood out, both in person and on camera was their love for each other. In every picture, and I kid you not. It really is every picture. In every picture where they are looking at each other, their faces just light up. I pretty much melted through all the editing.


If the love they have for each other is this big, just imagine the love their son is going to be surrounded by. Lucky, lucky boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment