Friday, March 25, 2011

This isn't one sided {San Diego Children's photographer}

If you have had a session with me, I have a feeling you might have gotten the impression that I have a son that I am, to put it lightly, wild about.

We adore every bit of him.

Each month we do a "photo session" with Wes.  Our plan is to take all of these photos and create a keepsake hard cover book for him.  To further the fun, we will be leaving the book out for guests at his first birthday to sign, leave a quick note, funny anecdote - it all works.

Today for our session we braved the cold, but with a plan!  We ventured a hop, skip and a jump away to Wes' great grandparents house. They have a beautiful field next door which allowed us to brave the cold, but quickly ditch out and escape into their warm home for a quick visit.

Good plan!

This is my baby






Great Grandpa even got in on the action - he made himself useful, I am contemplating the pros of bringing him along


Like all kids, sometimes shoots don't go as well as can be expected. Kids get grumpy, tears are shed, they don't always have the same plans that you do - and it is okay! Everyone needs bribes downtime. Like real sessions you just go with it - since this is my baby, I get to show you the behind the scenes fun!




Then we were back on track. Hopefully now, when I tell parents not to worry when their sweeties scream, cry, run off in an opposite direction while exploring or pout, you know that from the bottom of my heart I mean it!

Because it all works out in the end. 





1 comment: