Monday, March 21, 2011

Watch out world! {San Diego Newborn Photographer}

Two little baby boys in a row? Time to get a little femininity on this blog, and I have just the lady to do it!

My little sleepy buddy Carleigh. 


I met her parents through a wonderful friend of mine, Charlotte of Red Charlotte . Christina and Gary make such a fantastic parenting team just two weeks in, I don't think Carleigh's teenage years will be a problem :)

When I showed up, Carleigh was peacefully swinging away, and had no intentions of going to sleep, but after some love from Mom and Dad, a load of dishes in the dishwasher and a beanbag covered in a shocking amount of snugly blankets we got her to sleep - and boy did she sleep!  Gary told me that once she falls asleep she is just out. As the parent of a baby who has never been a fan of sleep and finds any way he can to worm his way out of slumber I was a bit skeptical, but, WOW! Just WOW!


Such a sweet, beautiful girl. 

Congrats Christina and Gary! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is incredible! Love the shot of her little hand!

    ReplyDelete