Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh baby! Newborn party, part 3 {San Diego Newborn Photography}

Alright, I gave you guys a break so you could recover from all of the baby sweetness that has been sprinkled all over my blog as of late.  I hope you took some good time off, had a great weekend, and are back and ready to jump right into the cuteness!

I know I am.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, please meet Ian.



You may notice that I put this picture up on my Facebook Fan Page over the weekend, and I have been excited to share the last installment of images from the Newborn party hosted by a beautiful mother named Tara.

Ian was the youngest of the group at just 5 weeks, which, if we are being honest had me a bit nervous before the session. He was out of that bendy, always asleep newborn - newborn stage, but not quite an infant yet, as you can see though, he was just a pure, photogenic delight.

  


Tara, Katie & Becky, it was a pleasure meeting you and your beautiful babies. Thank you for letting me share their sweetness with the world!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that second one with all the color? Wow, just wow.

    ReplyDelete