Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh baby! Newborn Party, part 1 {San Diego Newborn photographer}

Oh baby, baby!

This is Ella

Ella's mom Tara got in touch with me to do some pictures of her brand new baby girl. This was a first for me. Not the photography subject, the name. I have never met another Ella in all of my twenty something years (yeah, lets just leave it at twenty something). So I was thrilled to meet another one, and another one who was so well behaved, beautiful and charismatic. I would like to think it had something to do with the name, but once you meet Ella's mom, you know that baby Ella takes after her!

Where was I? Sorry, cute babies leave me aflutter.

Oh! Ella's mom. Tara got in touch with me to do Ella's photos, which snowballed into Tara inviting over a few of her friends who also have babies and having a bit of a nosh while the babies acted as beautiful models.

It was a blast, and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it! Fantastic idea Tara!


1 comment: