Thursday, March 17, 2011

Newborn Party {San Diego Newborn Photographer}

Once I had my son, my heart instantly grew a soft spot for little boys. 

Which made photographing Decker a bit of a challenge. It took all my energy to not fawn over him and get some pictures taken! You will understand, just look!



Okay, glad we are on the same page. Please pick your sweetly melted heart up at the end of this blog. Thanks.

Decker and his mother, Katie were two of the wonderfully fun people at Tara's newborn photography get together.

Katie brought a blanket for Decker to be photographed with

Beautiful blanket, no?

Decker's Grandmother made it for him with old shirt's that were his Grandfather's. Such a beautiful and meaningful gift.

Here are a couple more shots of the dapper dude!




Look at that chub! 




Fathers, watch out for your daughters. He is here, and stealing hearts already.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that last shot with the bird hat! Too much!

    ReplyDelete